24 Apr 2016

The Text Tag


Hello everyone! The other day I was tagged to do The Text Tag by Rose from It's Looking A Bit Mitty which, if you haven't realised already, is what I'm going to post today. So without further ado, let's get into it.


The rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you/give a link back to their blog
- Answer the original 6 text-themed questions
- Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
- Tag at least 6 bloggers and let them know
- Include these rules in your post


Here are the questions:

1. What is your favourite letter of the alphabet?
Probably 'S', but I'm not too sure why. 

2. What are three words that you love?
Tenacious, vague and oxymoron

3. What are three words that you hate?
Moist, equipment and deadline

4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
Interspicious - describes someone who is afraid of the supernatural, even though they don't believe in it.

5. What are your three favourite punctuation marks?
;  !  *

6. What are your three favourite fonts?
Glass Antiqua, Lustria and Julius Sans One

Specific question from Rose for me:
What/who inspired you to start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to be able to say what I wanted without being judged, and at the time I probably just wanted something to do!


So, here are the people I tag:



My question for you:

What's a word/words that you think is often misunderstood and gets used in the wrong context?


So there we go! I hope you enjoyed today's post and are having a great day wherever you are in the world :)


Lots of love, Little Robin

x

6 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I really love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag! I will post it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! I'm looking forward to reading your answers :)

      Delete
  3. -Peeks head in-
    Ooh, let me just say first that your header looks like cotton candy and I want to eat it up!
    Now that I've got that out of my system, this post was really fun!
    And yes for exclamation marks!
    I have to start using interspicious now that it is an officially unofficial word, I can totally see it being used to describe a super awesome character though (potentially evil). The kind that goes to all lengths to prevent supernatural things from happening even though they keep sneaking up on him and slapping him (or her) in the face!
    I think one of my favorite words is probably irony, because irony is such a wonderfully delicious concept (and one of the few things I enjoy identifying in English class haha)

    Have a great day, Be sure to fly lots and eat your worms (I couldn't resist because of your pen name, haha...okay corny crystal joke medal achieved)
    -Crystal
    You're Just Right

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Crystal! It's fairly recent, and I'm really happy with how it turned out :) I think interspicious pretty much describes me, especially after watching an episode of Doctor Who with weeping angels or the vast nerd *shudders*
      xxx
      P.S. I love the worm joke!

      Delete