11 Oct 2015

What I've Been Loving Lately

Music:
- Photograph by Ed Sheeran
- Black Magic by Little Mix
- Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

Movies:
- The War Room
- The Emperor's New Groove
- The Hunger Games (I'm on a marathon in preparation for the finale!)

TV Shows:
- The 100
- Doctor Who
- Utopia

Shops:
- Forever New
- City Beach
- Typo

Books:
- Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
- Kisses From Katie by Katie Davis
- The Hunger Games Trilogy (OMGIMSOEXCITEDFORTHENEWMOVIE!!!)

Blogs:
- The life of so and so - anonymous
- The Bearable Blog - Jo
- Shine 'N' Elevate - Rukiya

YouTubers:
- Zoella

What have you been loving lately?
Thanks for reading guys, and I'll see you next week!

Lots of love, Little Robin

x

4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for putting my blog up there!

    SAY YOU REMEMBER ME...STARING IN THE...IS IT NIGHT DRESS? XDDDD

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok - I love reading your blog!
      I think it's standing in a nice dress :D
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've been loving-

    YOUR BLOG
    In2 by WSTRN

    And that's pretty much it at the moment I guess!

    ReplyDelete