2 Mar 2015

The dress that melted the internet!

Sorry, I know this is a short post, but I need to get something off my chest. WHAT COLOUR IS THE DRESS?!?!?!

As some of you may know, for the last few days the Internet has been split over the colour of a picture of a dress. Some say they see blue and black, others say white and gold.

What do you see?


Personally, I see blue and black, but tell me what you can see in the comments.

It is a total mystery to me as to why some see different colours to others, but people are definitely very confused, as am I! WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Observe:

Taylor Swift
I don't understand this odd dress debate and I feel like it's a trick somehow. I'm confused and scared. PS it's OBVIOUSLY BLUE AND BLACK

4 comments:

  1. I see both.... at all times they switch constantly😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see sort of a blue and gold. But I guess that counts as blue and black as it's sort of gold black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently the lighting in the background is so intense the brain doesn't know what to think so it sees different stuff. Others say it's an optical illusion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with miss internet about the intense lighting and I see blue and gold

    ReplyDelete