29 Dec 2014

Hello to the Big Bad World of The Internet!

Hello!

I'm going to start a blog.

Just a heads up, I have a pretty boring, normal life. But, you never know when that will change. For example; tomorrow, I might win the lottery, or get a new laptop at a late Christmas gift!
You just don't know.

So I'm going to do it anyway.

I don't have a very good history with blogs; I went on quite a long trip a couple of years ago and tried to keep a blog, but kind of forgot about it after three days... oops? So if anyone ends up reading these words, this may be the only post from me. But maybe not! I might turn out to be a miraculous, talented blogger, always ready to release my thoughts and feelings onto a page and share them with people I don't know and will probably never meet. We will just have to wait and see!

This blog will probably be about my day to day life, but I definately won't but posting every day! I'm to lazy for that. I will probably post when something exciting happens, or when I'm bored and there's nothing else to do, but hopefully that will be quite often.

It's school holidays now, therefore I am really bored and will probably post more often than when I am at school.

Hope this was an adequite first blog.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13623899/?claim=avdrfprespx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Lots of love, Little Robin

x

No comments:

Post a Comment